Stop Suffering. Start Playing.
Our Toronto chiropractors use a variety of techniques to adjust and manipulate misaligned joints to reduce pain and restore normal function.
At Athletic Edge Sports Medicine, your treatment specialist will not only offer expert chiropractic treatment to ease your pain and hasten recovery, but they will also combine traditional and innovative adjustment techniques, such as acupuncture and manual therapy techniques.
We treat your condition and enhance your chiropractic experience until you are fully satisfied. In fact, every Athletic Edge Sports Medicine Toronto chiropractor is also certified as an acupuncture provider.
Chiropractic Care: Learn Your Options
In addition to acupuncture, mentioned above, we offer several advanced methods to treat and dissipate chronic and acute pain. Here are a few sample methods our skilled and experienced chiropractic team may employ to treat your individual needs.
Athletic Edge Sports Medicine Active Release Technique®
At Athletic Edge Sports Medicine, we use the Active Release Technique, which is a patented form of manual therapy performed by a licensed practitioner. It works by reducing the amount of scar tissue that forms following an injury and can be used to treat many sports-related injuries. Learn more about Active Release Technique and see how our Toronto chiropractor team can help you with your chiropractic treatment needs.
Graston Technique is an innovative approach to breaking down scar tissue and promoting soft tissue repair. We employ the Graston Technique, using specialized tools to specifically detect and treat areas exhibiting chronic inflammation, soft tissue fibrosis and other painful symptoms. If you would like to learn more about the Graston Technique and how it can be applied as part of your treatment plan, speak to one of our Athletic Edge Sports Medicine Toronto chiropractors during your next visit.
Kinesiotaping involves the science and principles of Kinesiology. Specifically, it is a therapeutic and sports taping method that offers joint and muscle support without any detriment to motion or circulation.
Meet Your Toronto Chiropractors
Our chiropractors are skilled and capable practitioners who will work with you to determine an ideal recovery plan.
- Dr. Kyle Etwaroo: Dr. Etwaroo holds a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College. He was part of the in-house medical services team at the 2015 Pan-Am games held in Toronto and currently consults with the Toronto Marlboros AAA minor team. In his private capacity, Dr. Etwaroo has supervised the treatment of several professional athletes, many of whom have had careers in the NCAA, OHL, MLB, and NHL.
- Dr. Rosty Serebryany: Dr. Serebryany has been associated with Athletic Edge Sports Medicine since 2007 and specializes in sports and performing arts-related injuries. He’s a former Canadian national team gymnast and an avid runner. Patients interested in chiropractic care, active release technique, clinical acupuncture, Graston technique, Kinesiotape, and preventive medicine can benefit from his expertise.
Find a Chiropractor in Downtown Toronto Today
Athletic Edge Sports Medicine provides expert chiropractic services in downtown Toronto, from the leading specialists in the field. We leverage the latest and most effective treatment practices, and all our diagnoses are tailored to meet the individual needs of each patient. We will work closely with you to diagnose your condition in order to find the best solution for a full and holistic recovery.
Here are the benefits of booking an appointment with one of our Toronto chiropractors:
- Exceptional care and attention to patient outcomes
- A compassionate and humanistic approach
- Warm, safe, and nurturing environment
- Attention to detail and a high level of professionalism
Take control over your pain. Learn about any of these treatments by consulting with an Athletic Edge Sports Medicine Toronto chiropractor today.
Note: Many insurance plans cover chiropractic treatment. Simply ask your providers, the Athletic Edge Sports Medicine front desk, or your Athletic Edge Sports Medicine Chiropractor. Toronto is home to two conveniently located AESM clinic locations that may be covered by your insurance.