Registered Physiotherapist Needed
Part-time to full-time opportunities available
- Do you want to expand your knowledge and develop your skills?
- Do you want to be a part of a team of like-minded professionals who are passionate about their work?
- Do you value the collaboration between different disciplines in providing the best care for our patients?
At Athletic Edge Sports medicine, we promote an environment based on education, collaboration and mentorship. We provide a collegial atmosphere and educational support to all our full-time personnel and hold monthly interdisciplinary rounds to share best practices. Our experienced therapists are actively involved in mentoring junior staff. We remunerate fairly, and work hard to keep your practice busy.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team including: sports physicians, chiropractors, massage therapists, fellow physiotherapists and mentorship with an FCAMPT therapist
- Work with sports teams and opportunities to do event and team coverage
- Understand Athletic Edge’s philosophy and deliver high quality customer experience
- Build strong rapport with clients from a variety of backgrounds through strong communication
- Participate in business and community development initiatives to drive new assessment and revenue growth
- Registered physiotherapist in good standing with affiliated college
- Physiotherapy residents are welcome to apply
- Pursing Manual Therapy and/or Sports Levels – preferred
- Appropriate Liability Insurance
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Focused on the growth and development of the team as a whole
Send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org